- 1 Clove Garlic peeled and cut in half
- 1 cups of dry white wine
- 1/2 lb. of grated Gruyere Cheese
- 1/2 Ib. of grated Raclette, Asiago or Gouda Cheese
- 1 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper....to taste
- 1-2 Tablespoons good Cognac or Brandy….to taste
- Pinch flaked Sea Salt
- Bread Cubes and Veggies for dipping as desired
- Rub the sides and bottom of your 10" Freedom Skillet with garlic.
- Place the10" Freedom Skillet on the Gourmet Slow Cooker Base and add 1 cupped dry white wine. Place cover on top.
- Turn to setting 4 and heat the white wine until Vapor begins to escape.
- Add 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Reduce heat to setting 2.
- Toss Cheeses in mixing bowl with 1tbsp of cornstarch and mix well.
- Add cheese mixture by handful and stir gently.
- After gradually adding all cheese and allowing cheese to melt into wine, turn to setting 1 and stir in 1-2 tbsp of Cognac or Brandy.
- Add a pinch of sea salt.
- Add Fondue nesting lid to your 10" Freedom Skillet. Enjoy!
*Note, if cheese fondue becomes too thick, add a splash of reserved wine and stir to blend
By: Sheila Reese
- Tags: 2.3 Quart 2.3 Quart Casserole 2.3 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker 2.3 Quart Slow Cooker Appetizers Asiago Asiago Cheese bread dip Casserole Pan Cheese Cheese Dip Cheese Fondue Cheeses Desserts & Breads entertaining and parties Fondue Gouda Gouda Cheese Gourmet Cooker Gourmet Slow Cooker Gourmet Slow Cooker Recipe Gruyere Cheese holidays and events quick and easy recipes Raclette Raclette Cheese recipes Side Dishes Slow Cooker Soup Stews & Sauces Vegetable dip Veggie dip
- Brittany Pitschman