Skip to content
- Peel back husks but do not remove. Do remove the corn-silks.
- Trim the tips of cobs so as not to exceed 6- inches in length then fold husks back over the corn. Rinse with water and drain.
- Layer corn in the 3 Quart Saucepan - 2 on the bottom, 2 on top at right angle to bottom layer.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until wisps of steam begin to escape from under the lid, about 5 minutes.
- Spin the lid to engage the Vapor Seal then immediately reduce the heat to low. Cook until tender, about 15 minutes.