- 2 to 3 lbs stew meat cut into small cubes or ground beef
- 1 medium Onion, shredded
- 3 to 4 Celery Stalks, shredded
- 4 to 5 lbs of canned beans, drained (pinto, northern, light kidney, dark kidney or navy)
- 2 18oz bottles sweet barbecue sauce
- Preheat the 4 Quart Stock Pot on your stove top until beads of water dance across the surface.
- Brown beef and drain any excess liquid.
- Add onion, celery, beans and 1 bottle of barbecue sauce. Place the stock pot on the Slow Cooker Base on Setting #2 for 6 to 8 hours. Add the rest of the barbecue sauce before serving.
- Brittany Pitschman