Buttery Cream Cheese Frosting
Desserts & Bread, Desserts, Bread
Frost cakes, cookies, fingers! This frosting is light, fluffy and delicious.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups sifted powdered (10 X) sugar
- Soften cream cheese and butter at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Whip cream cheese and butter in a 4-quart mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla. Whip to incorporate.
- Add powdered sugar ½ cup at a time mixing well between each addition.