Baked Potato Skins
- 4 large Baking Potatoes, baked (see Skillet Baked Potatoes recipe, Side Dishes)
- 8 Bacon Strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp ParmesanCheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 4 Green Onions, sliced
- Prepare potatoes as directed in the Skillet Baked Potatoes recipe in the Side Dishes section.
- Scoop pulp out of each cooked potato half, leaving a 1/4” shell (save pulp for another use).
- Place potato skins on a greased Large Cookie Sheet.
- Mix the vegetable oil with Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
- Brush mixture over both sides of skins. Bake at 475 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Turn potatoes and bake an additional 5-7minutes or until crisp.
- Sprinkle the inside of the potato with bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Bake 2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and onions. Serve immediately.
- Brittany Pitschman