Heart Shaped Pancakes
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole milk
- 1 Egg
You will need 1 condiment container for pancake shapes. As a substitute, you can also cut the corner off of a zip-lock bag and squeeze it slowly.
- Stir all ingredients until blended well together.
- Pour batter into a condiment container. Make sure it has a large cut tip to make your heart shapes.
- Heat pan to a medium low setting.
- Spray your square griddle pan with olive oil or butter.
- Start your heart shaped pan with the outline and then start to fill in as you go.
- Cook until bubbles break on surface, flip pancakes and cook until golden.
Kitchen Craft Cookware Used: