- 1-13.8 ounce canister refrigerated pizza dough
- Non-stick vegetable cooking spray
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup buttermilk dressing
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast, finely chopped (1/8” x 1/8”)
- 1/2 cup uncured, fully cooked ham or 1/2 cup cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato, chopped into small dice (1/4” x 1/4”)
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- Adjust the rack to its center position. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the Large Cookie Sheet with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
- Work the dough into a 12” x 14” rectangle on the baking sheet. Bake the dough until it is golden around the edges, ten to twelve minutes.
- Remove the pizza dough from the oven and spread the cream cheese to within 1/2” of the edges. Pour the buttermilk dressing over the cream cheese and spread to cover the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle the chicken and ham (or bacon) evenly over the dressing. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese to top the other layers.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for an additional six minutes.
- Transfer the pizza to a large cutting board. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut the pizza into 12 equal pieces.
- Top the pizza evenly with the shredded lettuce, tomato, and sliced green onions.
***Hint: Homemade buttermilk dressing is easy to make and can be made ahead of time. You’ll fine the recipe for “Buttermilk Dressing” here on our website.