Fajita Burger Tacos
Andre Training Collaborator
1.5 lbs lean ground beef
1 large yellow bell pepper
1 large orange bell pepper
1 large Spanish onion
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp tomato paste
1/4 cup Cilantro for topping and garnish
1 tsp cumin
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut yellow bell peppers, orange bell peppers and onion into julienne strips
- Set your 10” Freedom Skillet or your 8” Sauté Skillet on medium heat and add 1 tbsp of olive oil when the skillet is hot enough*.
- Sauté your peppers and onions until soft and grilled in appearance.
- Lightly salt and pepper to taste .
- Set your 12” Sauté Skillet to medium and add ground beef.
- Stir in all spices and cook for aboutCut 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomato paste and reduce heat to low.
- Add peppers and onions and stir.
Garnish with cilantro, serve with warm tortillas and all of your favorite taco toppings
Heat cookware until you can hold your hand over the bottom of the pan for 6 seconds before it’s too hot or until water dances across the pan when wet.