1.5 lbs lean ground beef
1 large yellow bell pepper
1 large orange bell pepper
1 large Spanish onion
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp tomato paste
1/4 cup Cilantro for topping and garnish
1 tsp cumin
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut yellow bell peppers, orange bell peppers and onion into julienne strips
- Set your 10” Freedom Skillet or your 8” Sauté Skillet on medium heat and add 1 tbsp of olive oil when the skillet is hot enough*.
- Sauté your peppers and onions until soft and grilled in appearance.
- Lightly salt and pepper to taste .
- Set your 12” Sauté Skillet to medium and add ground beef.
- Stir in all spices and cook for aboutCut 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomato paste and reduce heat to low.
- Add peppers and onions and stir.
Garnish with cilantro, serve with warm tortillas and all of your favorite taco toppings
Tip: Heat cookware until you can hold your hand over the bottom of the pan for 6 seconds before it’s too hot or until water dances across the pan when wet.