- 1 1/4 cups Almond Meal
- 1 cup Quinoa Flour (available at most decent health food)
- 1/2 cup Butter (1 stick), room temperature
- 2 tbsps Agave Nectar
- 2 tbsps Brown Rice Syrup
- 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until you have sticky dough. With your fingers, dig out a walnut sized lump and roll between your palms to form a ball. Press the ball down to form a disk and place on a well-greased Large Cookie Sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until lightly browned on top.