- 1/2 lb Dry Bow-Tie Pasta
- 2 tbsps Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic, sliced thin
- 1 lb Fresh Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz Crab Meat, fresh or canned
- 8 oz Mushrooms, brushed and sliced
- 1 cup Green Pepper, diced
- 1 cup Red Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1 tsp Fresh Basil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, freshly ground
- Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in 12" Large Skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté until tender, approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp, crab meat, mushrooms, peppers, wine, basil, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta and add small amount of the reserve pasta water, if necessary.
- Top with shaved Parmesan. Serve immediately.
- Brittany Pitschman