- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1 28-oz jar Pasta Sauce (3 1/2 cups)
- 1 8-oz box No-Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 1 15-oz container Low Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat the 12" Large Skillet over medium heat until it’s hot enough that water beads across the surface, about 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the hot, dry skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up the meat with a spoon, until it’s just cooked through, but still very pink. (It will continue to cook in the sauce.) Drain off the fat.
- Stir in the pasta sauce and season with salt and pepper if needed. Remove all but a third of the sauce from the pan and set aside.
- Layer one-third of the uncooked noodles over the sauce as evenly as possible. (They won’t fit perfectly into the pan and it’s ok if they overlap a bit.) Spread half the ricotta evenly over the noodles, and then sprinkle with one third of the mozzarella. Make a second layer of noodles, ricotta, mozzarella and sauce. Make a final layer of noodles, sauce and the remaining mozzarella.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until steam begins to escape from under the lid.
- Spin the lid to engage the Vapor Seal then immediately reduce the heat to low. Cook for 40 to 50 minutes until the noodles are tender when pierced with the tip of a small knife. (Give the lid a spin after about 10 minutes. If it spins easily, leave it alone until it’s done. If not, increase the heat to re-engage the water seal then reduce the heat to medium-low and continue cooking as directed.)
- Remove the pan from the heat and let rest for about 10 minutes. Serve.