- 2 1/2 to 3 lbs Country Style Pork Ribs
- 1 10.5 oz can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 oz Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Celery Seed
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- A dash of Cayenne Pepper
- Trim the excess fat from the spareribs and layer them in the 4 Quart Stock Pot.
- Combine tomato soup, tomato paste, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, celery seed, salt, chili powder and pepper in a mixing bowl. Pour over spareribs.
- Cover unit and place on Gourmet Slow Cooker Base. Cook on Setting #2 for 4 to 5 hours.
- Skim fat from juices before serving. Keep warm on Setting #1.
- Brittany Pitschman