French Onion Soup
- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine
- 4 medium Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 -10.5oz cans Beef Broth
- 2 cups Water
- Parmesan or Gruyere Cheese, grated
- Preheat 4 Quart Stock Pot on range top over medium heat for 2 minutes. Melt butter.
- Add onions and sauté for 15 to 20 minutes or until medium brown.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with flour. Add beef broth and water. Mix well.
- Place 4 Quart on Slow Cooker Base, cover and simmer on Setting #4 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Keep warm at Setting #1. To serve, add croutons and sprinkle with cheese.
- Tags: 4 quart Slow Cooker 4 Quart Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Cover / Slow Cooker cooking healthy everyday cooking Everyday Meals French Onion French Onion Soup Gourmet Slow Cooker Gourmet Slow Cooker Recipe healthy eating Onion Soup quick and easy recipes Recipe recipes Side Dishes Slow Cooker Slow Cooker recipe Slow Cooking Soup Soup Stews & Sauces Warm soup
- Brittany Pitschman