- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs Beef Round Steak, cut into 1” strips
- Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Green Peppers, cut into thin strips
- 4 Tomatoes, cut into eighths or 1 1-lb can Whole Tomatoes
- 1 1-lb can Bean Sprouts, drained
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- Preheat the 4 Quart Stock Pot on the range top over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add sliced steak and brown (about 10 minutes). Transfer the stock pot to the Gourmet Slow Cooker Base.
- Combine garlic, onion, salt, pepper, ginger, sugar and soy sauce in a small bowl. Pour over meat.
- Cover and simmer on heat Setting #2 for 4 hours. One hour before serving, add green pepper, tomato and bean sprouts.
- Increase the heat to Setting #4 to thicken. Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Stir into liquid and thicken. Keep warm for serving on Setting #1.
- Tags: 4 Quart 4 quart Slow Cooker 4 Quart Stock Pot Beef Entrées everyday cooking Everyday Meals Gourmet Cooker Gourmet Slow Cooker Gourmet Slow Cooker Recipe One Pot Beef one pot meal Oriental Oriental Beef Pepper Steak quick and easy recipes Recipe recipes Round Steak Slow Cooker Slow Cooker recipe Slow Cooking Steak
- Brittany Pitschman