- 4 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 naan bread
- 2 tablespoons homemade or store bought pesto
- 3 grape tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Block Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Asian chili oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the shrimp in a medium bowl with the salt and cayenne.
- Heat an 9" Sauté Skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil.
- Add the shrimp, and cook until opaque, about 1 minute on each side. Be careful not to overcook. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Transfer the shrimp to a medium bowl. Add ½ tablespoon pesto. Stir to coat the shrimp.
- Place the naan on the Large Cookie Sheet.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of the pesto over the naan. Top with the grape tomato slices. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Shave the cheese over the pizza, and drizzle the chili oil on top. Bake for 1 minute.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
By: Whitney Miller