Miso Seared Salmon
- 1- 8 oz Salmon
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil (such as grapeseed)
2 Tbsps White Miso
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Mirin
- 1 Green Onion, Minced
- 1/8 cup Radish Sprouts, For Garnish
- 1 Persian Cucumber, peeled
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Pinch Salt
Miso Seared Salmon Ingredients:
Cucumber Sesame Salad Ingredients:
Miso Seared Salmon Directions:
- Combine miso, ginger, mirin and green onion for the sauce. Set aside. Rub salmon with oil.
- Heat up your 7" Sauté Skillet for one minute. Place the salmon in the hot pan and sear for eight minutes per inch thick. Remove the salmon from the pan and place on a plate.
- Add the sauce ingredients to the hot pan and reduce to a glaze. Pour over the salmon and garnish with the sprouts.
Cucumber Sesame Salad Directions:
Toss and serve alongside the salmon.